A web-based clearinghouse for economic data about South Carolina created by the Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina.
- Objective, up-to-date information about South Carolina’s economy
- Current, reliable aggregated data and quick, customizable searches and analytical capabilities
- Customizable graphs that present statistical information in an easy-to-use format for a wide variety of economic data at a glance
- Data compiled from diverse sources: private and public, national and statewide
- Tools for market research, economic forecasting, business development, and strategic planning
- A free resource from the Darla Moore School of Business to support economic growth in South Carolina