The Professional MBA is designed for working professionals who want to earn a Top 20 MBA without interrupting their careers.
Our seven locations throughout South Carolina and in Charlotte put a USC MBA within your reach.
Develop comprehensive mastery of business fundamentals in 28 months—all on a schedule that accommodates the demands of your life.
Financing your degree is an important aspect of moving your career forward. Learn about your many options to to help you reach your goal.
A snapshot of our most recent entering class. Will you join us this year?
Learn more at one of our information sessions or exhibit booths.
You can enter the PMBA program in January or August. Apply early to maximize your opportunities.
Our recruiting team is available to answer any questions you might have about the program or the application process.
The Professional MBA (PMBA) program at the Darla Moore School of Business is designed for working professionals who want to earn an MBA without interrupting their careers. Ranked #16 in the United States and #1 in the Carolinas by U.S. News & World Report.
The program is available in multiple locations around South Carolina as well as in Charlotte, NC.
The PMBA program includes:
- The convenience of earning a USC MBA not only on the USC campus in Columbia, but in locations across South Carolina, and in Charlotte, N.C. PMBA Class locations in South Carolina include Aiken, Bluffton, Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg
- Courses are delivered via advanced telepresence technology at classroom locations, or live on your computer
- On demand capture of courses
- Start dates in January and September
- A commitment to preparing students for the demands of today's global marketplace
- The academic resources of a world-class university
- Options that allow for acceleration
- Strategic career development resources