Information for New Students
Welcome to the Professional MBA (PMBA) program at the Darla Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina.
Prospective Students: Please contact our recruiting team to learn more about the Professional MBA Program.
Admitted Students: Submission of the following information is required of all admitted students in order to register for classes.
Once you are admitted to the PMBA Program, please complete the following forms and submit them:
- PMBA Locator Form - Information about the program is distributed through an email distribution list. Once you complete the locator form, your e-mail address will be added to that list and you will be added to the PMBA Community on Blackboard.
- USC Student Immunization Form - Proof of the required immunizations must be submitted prior to class registration.
- Citizenship Verification Form - All USC students must present proof of citizenship or lawful presence in the U.S. before enrolling. Verification of immigration status for non-citizens will be conducted by international student officials. For other students, a proof of citizenship verification process has been adopted to deter and prevent false claims of citizenship by unlawful aliens attempting to evade the eligibility requirements of section 59-101-430. For more information, visit the USC Registrar's Office web page about the citizenship verification process.
After completing these forms, you are ready to register for class;
- USC VIP website provides you secure, personal access to the University data. You will also use this site to view your financial aid, pay your fees and more. To get started, click on New Student User.
- Blackboard is course delivery software used in academic settings. Faculty members use Blackboard to post syllabi, readings, assignments, notes, class discussions and more. Each course has its own Blackboard pages. A PMBA Community page provides general information about the program, registration, fee payments, course schedules, professor contact information, etc.
Admitted students who have questions about the forms and process detailed above should contact:
USC Darla Moore School of Business
Prospective students interested in applying to the PMBA Program should contact:Paul Allen
Assistant Director of Recruiting
USC Darla Moore School