Relevant. Convenient. Connected.
The Professional MBA (PMBA) program at the Darla Moore School of Business is designed for working professionals who want to earn an MBA without interrupting their careers. The program is available in multiple locations around South Carolina as well as in Charlotte, NC. Information sessions are held frequently at the PMBA locations. Check upcoming events for a location near you!
Students develop a strong foundation in the business functional areas through the core courses. Students may focus in areas such as marketing, management, global supply chain and finance. Building on the Moore School's reputation in international business, an optional international business concentration is available. Working professionals who attend or have graduated from select graduate schools of banking may enroll in the banking track of the PMBA program.
The PMBA program includes:
- The convenience of earning a USC MBA while living outside Columbia, South Carolina - PMBA Class locations include Aiken, Bluffton, Charleston, Charlotte, Greenville, and Spartanburg
- On demand capture of courses
- Start dates in January and September
- A commitment to preparing students for the demands of today's global marketplace
- The academic resources of a world-class university
- Options that allow for acceleration
- Strategic career development resources
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Tell us more about yourself and complete a brief form to be added to the PMBA prospective student e-mail list. You will receive updates about the program, curriculum and recruiting events.
Recruiting events include regional information sessions, webinars, professional conferences and visits to campus. You are also welcome to contact a recruiter to schedule a meeting to discuss the program.