The Darla Moore School of Business offers a cutting-edge, undergraduate business education that prepares students for today’s global environment.
Unlike many schools where international implications often are discussed only at the end of the semester, global perspectives and experiences permeate classes at the Moore School. Students have a number of options to gain exposure to global business issues, including:
- International study abroad opportunities. Click here to see the full list of exchanges.
- Foreign language study : Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, and Swahili
- Specialized programs such as the IBCE (International Business & Chinese Enterprise) program
- Maymester study abroad trips to Europe, Africa, and Asia
- International internships
- International Service Learning options
- Undergraduate international research
At Moore, students have the opportunity to get out of the classroom and experience international business first hand. At our business school, this is no mere road trip touring another country. Instead, as part of the program, students can live and breathe the business culture of another country -- an experience that prepares them for life as global managers and global citizens.