Announcing a New Collaboration between American University in Cairo, Egypt & Darla Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina*
MENA & International Business: Middle East & North Africa - Class of 2015
- The primary objective of the program is to develop individuals who can operate in the MENA regional business environment
- USC takes 20 students per year, who are matched with 20 students at American University in Cairo (AUC)
- USC students will receive a B.S. in Business Administration, major in a special track in the International Business major, and have a second USC business major
Forming the Cohort:
- USC students spend Freshman and Junior years at USC.
- All students spend Sophomore and Senior years at American University in Cairo (AUC) .
- Language requirement with goals to develop a strong proficiency or higher in Modern Standard Arabic. USC students participate in intensive study of Modern Standard Arabic during two summers of intensive language study prior to and following the second year in Cairo.
- Internships in US and MENA region with linked opportunities for graduate study for the cohort.
For more information about the program, please contact us here
*Due to the current political climate in Egypt, the MENA program is not accepting students at this time