Neal Brothers Scholarship/Fellowship
The minimum requirements for the Neal Brothers Scholarship/Fellowship are:
- Pursuing either an undergraduate or graduate accounting degree;
- GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- Expressed interest and commitment to a career in accounting;
- Demonstrate engagement in extra-curricular activities and commitment to community service;
- Possess and demonstrate characteristics including but not limited to:
- Interpersonal skills;
- Professional demeanor;
- Special skills and talents;
- Professional and financial needs
- Preference will be given to students who are residents of Sumter, South Carolina.
Applications should be post-marked or hand-delivered by September 30, 2014 to the address on the application.
If you have questions, please contact Natalia Scott at 803-777-2686 (email@example.com) or Scott Vandervelde at 803-777-6075 (firstname.lastname@example.org).