J.T. Brittingham, Sr. Scholars/Accounting Fellows
Sponsored by the Brittingham Group, LLP, applications are now being accepted for the J.T. Brittingham, Sr., Scholars/Accounting Fellows. Applicants for a Brittingham scholarship or fellowship should:
- Be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate accounting degree
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Have expressed an interest and commitment to a career in public accounting
- Have expressed an interest in establishing a career with a local or regional firm
- Have expressed an interest in long-term residency in the State of South Carolina
- Have demonstrated engagement in extra-curricular activities and commitment to community service
- Possess and demonstrate characteristics including but not limited to:
- Interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Special skills and talents
- Professional and financial needs
- Familiarity and connection to the Midlands of South Carolina (i.e., Lexington, Richland, Calhoun, Fairfield, Kershaw, Orangeburg, Saluda, and Sumter counties)
A completed application, along with a personal statement, should be postmarked by February 26, 2015. Personal interviews may be requested by the scholarship committee.
2015 Financial Executives International Undergraduate Scholarship Application
The 2015 FEI Scholarship award will be given to an outstanding accounting or finance student who exemplifies distinguished academic performance leadership, character, and the desire to pursue a career in the private (corporate) sections (although they may begin their career in public accounting). The scholarship is available to seniors (preferably) or juniors who major in Finance or Accounting. The scholarship awards is $2,000 and can be used to cover tuition, books, and other educational costs.
In addition to the monetary award, the recipient is requested to attend the FEI Scholarship Banquet in Charlotte, NC on April 16, 2015, along with a faculty member from the School of Accounting and two friends or family members - all at no charge.
Applications are due by March 16, 2015.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants® and Accountemps are delighted to announce the 2015 AICPA/Accountemps Student Scholarship award! We are offering $10,000 scholarships to four selected applicants who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate-level degree in an accounting-related major.
The scholarships will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement, leadership activities and future career interests. To be eligible, you must be all of the following:
- An AICPA student affiliate member
- A student who maintains an overall and major GPA of at least 3.0
- Planning to pursue a CPA licensure
- A student who has satisfactorily completed at least 30 semester hours (or equivalent), including at least six (6) semester hours in accounting
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or master's level student at an accredited college or university in the United States
Click here to apply!
All application materials must be submitted to the AICPA no later than April 1, 2015.