Academic excellence is at the heart of everything we do here at the Darla Moore School of Business.
Thanks to our faculty, staff, and students, the school has received numerous top academic and research rankings over the last several years:
- #1 in undergraduate international business education, the 16th year the school has received this distinction – U.S.News & World Report
- #1 of the top 50 U.S. universities for total number of research articles published – Journal of International Business
- #3 for best “international experience” – Financial Times
- Top 15 production and operations management programs – Princeton Review
The Moore School blends fundamental coursework in the liberal arts and sciences with a strong business core to provide its students with a comprehensive education that prepares them for the global marketplace.
We offer you
- Flexible options that allow you to tailor your education to your interests and goals
- An unparalleled commitment to preparing students for the demands of today's global marketplace
- The academic resources of a world-class university
- USC's diverse student population—over 30,000 students from 105 countries worldwide—offers business students an enriching array of academic and social activities and the opportunity to establish a worldwide network of contacts
- The convenience of a location in the middle of a warm, hospitable city with a metropolitan population of 700,000
Faculty make the difference
Our professors are known for their excellence both as teachers and scholars. They are involved with students, winning local and national teaching awards, and remain at the forefront of business, winning national awards for research and publication productivity.
Undergraduates have opportunities to work closely with faculty beyond the classroom through sponsored activities, research projects, independent studies, and internship programs.
Faculty & Research
Recent Academic Rankings
The Moore School has received numerous top rankings for many years. As an undergraduate business student, you will benefit directly from the strengths reflected in these rankings and awards. See our most recent academic rankings.