As a part of the Moore School's Office of Career Management’s continuing effort to provide students and alumni with the tools to manage their individual careers through identifying, exploring and pursuing rewarding careers, we have partnered with CareerBeam®, LLC.
CareerBeam is a comprehensive, 24/7, user-friendly program that helps you determine the strengths, skills and attributes you bring to a career, what path makes the most sense for your career and the steps to achieve it. This system enables you to clarify your career goals, develop a professional resume and cover letter, prepare for interviews, develop a network, and implement a strategic career search.
Highlights and features available to you:
- Assessment exercises that culminate in a personalized career profile report to help you carry out relevant and meaningful job searches.
- Professional Resume and Cover Letter Builders to create accomplishment-based documents.documents.
- A Company database that incorporates data on over 37 million organizations in the U.S., Canada and internationally, including company overviews, key information, and business intelligence. You have access to 42 million industry contacts, many with biographies and contact information, which is great for connecting with alumni.
- Company Intelligence, including all Dun & Bradstreet information, gives you the ability to create specific Industry, Company, and Geography searches and to create target company lists.
- A “research on demand” feature allows you to request research on companies not currently in the database.
- An Industry Research Database provides current information, saving valuable research time in preparing for interviews. Access to information such as recent developments, business challenges, trends and opportunities on over 700 industry segments—get current financial information and executive insights as well.